Monday, January 15, 2018

DIY Fly Fishing Patagonia: From Maine to Argentina Testimonial







Hola Mark.

The house is quiet and I finally have a moment to reflect on our fantastic Patagonia fishing adventure. 

Not withstanding my initial trepidation about old knees and a suspect ankle, I am pleased to report my personal experience was nothing less than fully amazing.  

The water was high and fast but clear, the skies crystal blue and the winds strong as promised.  Your partner and guides are the ultimate professionals; knowledgeable, patient, insightful and fun.  They knew where the fish were, what flies to use, and how best to make our presentation. 

We fished hard and were well rewarded for our efforts with healthy browns and beautiful rainbows.
Our FCFF Patagonia guided DIY fishing experience was all I could have planned and hoped for.  

My Best.

D. Peterson. Maine, USA